Maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients is a high priority. That is why we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the steps that we take to safeguard that information. This notice is provided to you on behalf of Legacy Financial Group, LLC.
Information We Collect:
In connection with providing investment products, financial advice, or other services, we obtain non-public personal information about you, including:
Categories of Parties to Whom We Disclose:
- Information we receive from you on account applications, such as your address, date
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information received from credit or service bureaus or other third parties, such as of birth, Social Security Number, occupation, financial goals, assets and income; your credit history or employment status. Categories of Information We Disclose: We may only disclose information that we collect in accordance with this policy. Legacy Financial Group, LLC does not sell customer lists and will not sell your name to telemarketers.
We will not disclose information regarding you or your account at Legacy Financial Group, LLC, except under the following circumstances:
How We Use Information:
- To entities that perform services for us or function on our behalf, including financial service providers, such as a clearing broker-dealer, investment company, or insurance company;
- To consumer reporting agencies,
- To third parties who perform services or marketing on our behalf;
- To your attorney, trustee or anyone else who represents you in a fiduciary capacity;
- To our attorneys, accountants or auditors; and
- To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law or to comply with regulatory inquiries.
Information may be used among companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers, or companies that help us market products and services to you for a number of purposes, such as:
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized access or identity theft;
- To process your requests such as securities purchases and sales;
- To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as a
- To service your accounts, such as by issuing checks and account statements;
- To comply with Federal, State, and Self-Regulatory Organization requirements;
- To keep you informed about financial services of interest to you. Regulation S-AM: Under Regulation S-AM, a registered investment adviser is prohibited from using eligibility information that it receives from an affiliate to make a marketing solicitation unless:
- (1) the potential marketing use of that information has been clearly, conspicuously and concisely disclosed to the consumer;
- (2) the consumer has been provided a reasonable opportunity and a simple method to opt out of receiving the marketing solicitations; and
- (3) the consumer has not opted out.